mayamaya555o Дата публикации 2024-2-19 08:19:54

The Australian Justice acquitted Kathleen Folbigg

The Australian Justice this Thursday annulled the sentences imposed on Kathleen Folbigg , who spent two decades in prison for the murder of her four babies and who was pardoned last June, after a review of her case determined that there were reasonable doubts about her guilt . According to the ruling issued by the Court of Criminal Appeal of the state of New South Wales, all four charges against him were dropped: three of murder and one of manslaughter . The 56-year-old Australian, whose case was reopened in after an investigation coordinated by a Spanish scientist into deaths related to genetic defects, was sentenced in to 40 years in prison, reduced to 30 years in , for the death of his children ( Caleb, Patrick, Sarah and Laura) between and when they were between 19 days and 18 months old.

I hoped and prayed that one day I could be here Europe Mobile Number List with my name cleared. "said Folbigg in Sydney after hearing the ruling of the highest court of appeal in New South Wales. The woman, described as "the worst serial killer" in that country, lamented: "The system preferred to blame me instead of accepting that, sometimes, children can die, and in fact do die, suddenly, unexpectedly and heartbreaking. «. Kathleen Folbigg with her lawyer Rhanee Rego. Photo: EFE. Meanwhile, he was grateful that genetics and scientific advances gave him answers about the death of his children, although he regretted that "the legal responses" that his defense had in to prove his innocence " were ignored and discarded.

https://zh-cn.mobilenumberlist.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/download-mmm.png

The suffering of an innocent woman can and must be recognized and become an important impetus to improve our justice system," said lawyer Rhanee Rego , who announced that she will seek "substantial" compensation for Folbigg . Although the amount is unknown, there is precedent in the case of Lindy Chamberlain and her ex-husband Michael, who were pardoned for the death of their daughter Azaria, after their convictions were overturned in .Kathleen Folbigg spent two decades in prison. Photo: AP. The couple, whose baby was stolen by a dingo (wild dog) in Uluru - located in the Australian desert and whose story was made into a film - were compensated inwith 1.3 million Australian dollars (870,000 US dollars), according to the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper.

Страниц: [1]
Показать полную версию: The Australian Justice acquitted Kathleen Folbigg