Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

The answer is that there are dozens of tools that provide competitor

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2022-8-23 11:25:14 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
сообщение изменено mostakimseo03 в 2022-8-23 11:27
Want to ask Jenny an SEO question for her bi-weekly column? Fill out our form or use AskAnSEO on social media. We've had some more great questions this month, so let's get to it, fast style! Will my site have SEO issues if I have two H1 tags of the same title? One will be visible on mobile and the other will just be visible on desktop. no. Because the H1s will only be visible in one or the other, as long as you use a media query command or other similarly supported command to communicate this to the search engine, you will have no problem . Even if you had two H1s on a desktop page, Google will treat the first H1 as main and the second will be treated as normal body text. This is never something you would have significant trouble with, even though all major SEO tools will warn you about it.

Advertising Continue reading below In terms of on-page E-Commerce Photo Editing SEO structuring, can H3 tags first be placed at the top of the page instead of H1? In the first content of my page is a slider with titles and product snippets. Since this is a product slideshow, I am listing their titles in h3. Then on the next line below the cursor is the h1 title of the page. Will my site have issues with Google SEO in the way I've structured it? No, that won't be a problem either. Google will know that the H3 appears before the H1 on the page because they fetch the full code. But as you describe, you should have no problems. The most relevant question is: why does the cursor appear before the page title? Is this the best use of space for user experience? I think you would want to give them a clear indication of what is on that page (with an H1) before presenting them with options. AskanSEO: Rapid Fire on Header Tags, SEO Resources & 038; Tools and more!
[size=14.6667px]
Advertising Continue reading below What is the best appsite to track competitor website traffic? It's a bit like asking which car is better, or whether crunchy or creamy peanut butter is better.  data at different levels. Some would say free is better, others prefer tools where you can target certain competitors. Some tools are better for retail and eCommerce, some are better for B2B and lead generation. SimilarWeb is a good tool. I also like SEMRush, WooRank and Quantcast. Everyone has their own tastes, and I'm sure our readers will mention more of them in the comments! What are the best resources to learn more about SEO? There are too many to name. My favorites are SEOBook, Workshops, and SEO 101 articles here on Search Engine Journal.

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-9-26 07:12 , Processed in 0.033977 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку