Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

We have a new manager We have a new manager

[Скопировать ссылку]
In the last hour Hearts have appointed Romanian-Hungarian Csaba Laszlo as their new manager. Andreas Athanasiou Kids Jersey  Most Hearts supporters will remember him from the time he brought Hungarian side Ferecvaros to Murrayfield for a UEFA Cup tie in 2004.I had just recently had a go at the Daily Expre s for, amongst other things, claiming in their headline this morning that Laszlo was the new Hearts manager. Whether they were correct to make the claim this morning, or if it is merely a coincidence I am not sure. But how many exclusives have we seen from their publication that turn out to be false?Anyway, the Hearts website has recently announced that Csaba Laszlo, former Boru sia Monchengladbach and Ferencvaros coach, will work with sporting director Anatoly Korobochka, a figure not really liked by many in the Hearts support.  Valtteri Filppula Men Jersey However, with Laszlo being an Eastern European, hopefully this relationship will work for him.The website also claims that Laszlo and Korobochka will have full control of team affairs but we have heard this in the past and it has not always been the case.It has been reported elsewhere that Hearts will have to pay Uganda, Laszlos former employers, around 100,000 to buy out his contract and that he himself will increase his salary from 42,000 to 250,000.In an interview, shown on the official Hearts website, the new Hearts manager spoke of the small relationship he already Jacob De La Rose Kids Jersey  has with Hearts and outlined his plans for the club, which involve hard work and togetherne s:I have a small relationship with this club and the supporters. Even the atmosphere I was very impre sed with. Now I think for me that it is nice to be here. At the moment it is nice to take over and to be the manager and lead this team to succe s.The most important thing is to know everybody can talk to me. The rules I have, I follow. In any team I have succe s. In this club we had succe s together. Together we can change everything. Together is the most important word in my coaching thinking. We are all together. We are not one person, it is important that we have succe s together. I know it is important to be in the first three. It is my intention to push this club in the right and succe sful way.Four years ago Hearts were in the UEFA Cup and now my intention is  Danny DeKeyser Women Jersey not to promise something but my intention is to work hard and find a way for us to get back to international football. With very hard work we can reach succe s. We need to step forward. We cannot jump but we can make steps and the most important thing is to make steps forward.I reckon that most of the Hearts support will be glad that the seven month long search for a manager is finally over. The appointment of Csaba Laszlo may split opinion, some will still feel  Adam Erne Jersey cheated by the January 1st statement, but if the new bo s delivers results then he will will their backing.Laszlo will take charge for the pre-season friendly against Glentoran on Monday but before he plays any competitive matches he will need to begin recruiting a few players, especially strikers.
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-6-15 01:16 , Processed in 0.037344 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку