Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Compose an unusually complex natural

[Скопировать ссылку]
сообщение изменено mostakimseo05 в 2022-9-3 11:24
Basically, the criteria of the photographer rules, and who decides, as we say in Mexico, how much is a little the natural setting An extremely effective technique is called by the AngloSaxons frame within a frame, a frame within a frame. But it is not just a painting. Natural framing involves directing the viewers gaze with a kind of double framing , that is, there are shapes that, within the photograph itself, generate an additional frame. This has very important advantages, because they turn the observer into an accomplice, they introduce him to the scene and it also offers that sensation of spying. The great Chilean photographer Sergio Larrain used this resource with great skill.

London, Very close to the PanAmerican University where I have my e-commerce photo editing professorship, there was an old house, seat of the old Mixcoac city hall, which became the Juan Rulfo House of Culture. One day I went to visit it Juan Rulfo is one of my favorite writers and I collect editions of his fantastic Pedro Páramo and I found this ladder frame. In the geometric center there was a photograph of Rulfo, but due to the low angle, the geometries allowed me to  setting that, personally, I was very satisfied with. oscarcoloradojuanrulfoç Oscar Colorado. Juan Rulfo Juan Rulfo Cultural Center, Mixcoac, Mexico City, Next, I present more examples of natural framing that will allow you to get an idea of ​​??the effectiveness of this compositional technique.

One day I went to visit it Juan Rulfo is one of my favorite writers and I collect editions of his fantastic Pedro Páramo and I found this ladder frame. In the geometric center there was a photograph of Rulfo, but due to the low angle, the geometries allowed me to compose an unusually complex natural setting that, personally, I was very satisfied with. oscarcoloradojuanrulfoç Oscar Colorado. Juan Rulfo Juan Rulfo Cultural Center, Mixcoac, Mexico City, Next, I present more examples of natural framing that will allow you to get an idea of ​​??the effectiveness of this compositional technique. One day I went to visit it Juan Rulfo is one of my favorite writers and I collect editions of his fantastic Pedro Páramo and I found this ladderthe geometric center there was a photograph of Rulfo, but due to the low angle, the geometries allowed me to compose an unusually complex natural setting that, personally, I was very satisfied with. oscarcoloradojuanrulfoç Oscar Colorado.

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-26 05:52 , Processed in 0.046146 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку