Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Are We Facing the Second Internet Crisis Analyze Your Sector Well

[Скопировать ссылку]
I am really discovering the Internet and all the business that is included in it. Whether through direct contact, Facebook , or through Twitter, I am meeting many businessmen and entrepreneurs related to the world of the Internet, and I am beginning to understand how this sector works. I am not a financial analyst or an economist, but I have two fingers ahead. I've been reflecting for a few days on several things that have caught my attention on the Internet and I couldn't help but write about it on the blog. We must pay attention to the sector where our idea will be developed. We must be careful and not let the illusion distort reality. When evaluating whether a sector is worthwhile, it is necessary to stop and analyze basically 3 points: growth, the degree of competition and the profitability of the sector .

Let's be clear, let's recognize that if your business idea is to set up a construction company today, you want to commit suicide (financially speaking). You will all be thinking: Who is so crazy to set up a construction company in 2010? Of course, now it is obvious : the price of housing has fallen by up to 13% according to official data, there are more than 1,000,000 unsold homes, which will cause prices to fall by more than 20%. But this is not all, in 2009 alone , 35,000 companies Industry Email List related to construction were closed, and those that have not closed have filed for bankruptcy . But not long ago, before the real estate bubble burst, construction companies were being created galore.

Perhaps I am too sensitive about the construction crisis, and this makes me see things from a somewhat pessimistic point of view, but I find some similarities between the Internet and the construction sector 4 years ago, which, at least, is for to worry. Is the second Internet crisis brewing? You don't have to be a guru to appreciate that the Internet is growing, perhaps, at an inordinate rate (this doesn't have to be a good thing). There are many services on the Internet. Does demand match supply? For now it may be, but if we stop to reflect a bit, we will see a series of problems that may be swelling the Internet bubble.

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-12 11:11 , Processed in 0.039196 second(s), 14 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку