Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

How I Quickly Found How to Download Twitter Videos!

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-4-13 14:23:09 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Hello there, social media lovers! I recently discovered a clever method for downloading Twitter videos, and I had to share it with everyone. This small trick has completely changed the way I save and share fascinating videos.

Then, how did I manage it? You just need to choose the tweet that contains the video you want to download, click the share icon, and then choose "Copy link to tweet." then enter the link on a website like "twitter video download". You'll then receive a download link from the website!

I'm delighted that I can now easily save and watch all of my favourite Twitter videos because it's so simple and straightforward. I sincerely hope this advice benefits each of you as much as it does me.

Первый
Опубликовано 2024-1-11 13:44:39 | Сообщения автора
сообщение изменено paraquesirve.mx в 2024-1-12 12:55
Isn't it wonderful? To effortlessly download Twitter videos, select the tweet, click "Copy link to tweet," and paste it on a site like "twitter保存video download." The simplicity of this trick has transformed my video-saving experience, and I hope it brings joy to others too!
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-1 12:38 , Processed in 0.036997 second(s), 14 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку