Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Mitch Marners historic point streak ends in Maple Leafs loss to Rangers

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 11:12:41 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
For the first time in 23 games, star Mitch Marner failed to record a point. Marner had his franchise record 23-game point streak snapped Dejounte Murray Jersey  in Thursday's 3-1 lo s at the hands of the ."Sometimes stuff doesn't go right for you and for the team," . "Streaks are going to end eventually. I knew that. So it's not like I'm mad about it. I knew it was coming to an end eventually. It's hard to get points in this league. It's why it's the best league in the world."Marner Drew Eubanks Jersey 's 23-game point streak lasted from Oct. 27 until Thursday's contest. In the proce s, he set a franchise record with his 19th consecutive game with a point back on Dec. 3 against the , when he registered a pair of  DeMarre Carroll Jersey goals in a 4-3 overtime lo s.The streak was tied for the ninth-longest in NHL history, with former great Guy Lafleur and Wayne Gretzky. In addition, Marner's streak was the third-longest in the salary cap era, behind only 26-game point streak in 2015 and 25-game streak in 2010.  Marner ended up recording 11 goals and 20 a sists during his streak. On the season, the Maple Leafs star forward leads the team with 37 points (12 goals & 25 a sists)."We all would have loved for it to continue," Maple Leafs captain said regarding Marner's streak. "It was a hell of  Marco Belinelli Jersey a run. Obviously, I didn't want to see it end, but at the same time, even though it has, it's still extremely impre sive." Trey Lyles Jersey   Along with Marner's points streak ending, the Maple Leafs also lost in regulation for the first time since Nov. 11. It was a streak of 15 consecutive games in which the team earned at least one point, which was just one shy of tying the franchise record that was set during the 2003-04 campaign.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-11 20:34 , Processed in 0.036024 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку