Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

VIDEO Sidney Crosby Dion Phaneuf argue in candid 247 clip

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 11:20:41 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
More NHL: | | | | | One of the great parts of HBOs series is that it captures so much of the Joonas Donskoi Jersey  on-ice conversations fans are so rarely privy to. The second episode of this years edition of the popular show granted one of the more candid conversations its ever gotten a hold of.In a very chippy game between the and , and had a conference with the officials at center ice as things began to get out of hand. That comes at the 1:54 mark of the video below after some set up of how things had gotten out of hand.As  Mikko Rantanen Jersey is always going to be the case with a 24/7 video: NSFW Language WarningCrosby took exception with s attempted hit earlier in the game, though Crosby dished a punch himself in Alex Beaucage Jersey  that fracas. Phaneuf disagreed with Crosby's take. You can judge for yourself as the clip that sparked the argument is at about 46-second mark of the video.Heres how the conversation went, though.Crosby: Guys running me with an elbow up into my head, too, thats OK too?Phaneuf: Who Did?  Crosby: Kadri. expletive domed me. Then he acts like he got shot.Phaneuf: You expletive hit me from behind, Sid.Crosby: I did not, come on. I dont even hit anybody. I havent hit anybody this year Carl Soderberg Men Jersey .Phaneuf: Yeah, but you wouldnt like it if I pushed you like that.Crosby: Probably not, but you do it all day anyway.Phaneuf: I got a job to do, too, with ya.Crosby: Yeah, well Kadris a expletive joke.  This is the kind of stuff you want to see on . Its great theater and shows the leagues biggest star in a more natural light, without the filter. Its  J.T. Compher Jersey great TV.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-14 12:59 , Processed in 0.033441 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку