Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

NHL lockout Your daily hockey fix for Day 11

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 11:22:39 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
This is Day 11 of the NHL lockout, 2012 edition. Every day, we'll serve up some CBA talk and help you get your hockey fix. Let's begin, shall we?CBA roundup  We all think about how much the players, owners and employees are losing when there is no hockey. Well, Jason Spezza Women Jersey  and us fans too, we are mi sing games to watch. But what about the cities themselves? Things are hardly looking up for them either. For example, an economist predicts that the city of Detroit would lose in the ballpark of $84 million if the Red Wings don't play a single game this season. Ouch. ( )  When the NHL and NHLPA get back to the negotiating table on Friday they are going to take a break from talking economics and instead work on other i sues. James Mirtle points out there are a lot to sort through, too.NHL LockoutLockout started Sept. 15More NHL coverage |  Stars Blank Kids Jersey  | |  ( )    With the NHL locked out, the AHL is the only game in town in a  Jason Spezza Jersey lot of parts of the States. So they should be looking at a big boost in attendance and attention, right? Not as much as you'd probably expect. ( )  Without a lockout, NHL players are the kings of ice rinks acro s the continent. Getting ice time is not even a thought. In a lockout, it's much, much different. They have to pay to rent the ice time like everybody else and that can lead to getting kicked off the ice by a figure-skating coach. From Michael Ru so: ( )    There have been some different ways that teams and the league itself are trying to save money during this lockout. Some teams have fired employees and others have just cut back hours and salaries. Thankfully, Down Goes Brown has a few other ideas to cut costs that don't involve layoffs, such as this one: ( )Hockey fixWe're  Tyler Pitlick Women Jersey giving you a double hockey fix today, although the second video isn't your typical clip for this section of the blog.  First, let's go back to November when everybody was sporting their Movember staches and made his return after an awfully long absence. He looked like he had been out for maybe 10 days, not 10 months, scoring on his first shift and racking up four points in an electrifying return that ended any questions about if  Jamie Oleksiak Kids Jersey he was ready.Second, we present to you Bruce Springsteen's made into a hockey video. I'm a suming you like Springsteen considering I think I'm the only one in the world who doesn't care for his music. Enjoy.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-14 08:13 , Processed in 0.032233 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку