Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Tomas Vokoun feels great wont rule out return in 2013 or retirement

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 11:35:58 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
More NHL: | | Huston Street Jersey  | | | Since he was put on injured reserve after an operation to fix a blood clot in his pelvis, goaltender Tomas Vokoun hasn't been around the team much and has been quiet in the media. He hasn't been with the team but instead with his family back in South Florida.On Saturday night he had a chance to see his team in person again against his former team as the Penguins  Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Jersey visited the Panthers. Vokoun watched the game from the pre s box and after the first period addre sed the media about his status and addre sed some of the speculation that he might be done playing for good.At this point, he can't say much one way or the other. Vokoun still on medication, but feels good. Hasn't ruled out returning this season or retiring. Depends on Dr recommendations Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) "I feel great. I dont have any health i sues. Its hard to look Martin Maldonado Jersey  that far ahead. Definitely if I can (return) I want to try." -Vokoun  Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) "In a month Ill see the doctor & see what he thinks I should do. Then its up to me to weigh pros & cons and make a decision" -Vokoun Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) Obviously, the good bit of news in there is that Vokoun feels great and doesn't have any health i sues at this point. That' Chris Young Jersey s a nice first step to a recovery and a potential return.  Vokoun left a Dylan Bundy Jersey  practice in the preseason in pain and it was discovered that he had a blood clot in his pelvis, something Vokoun said nearly took his life. He played 20 regular-season games for the Penguins last season with a .919 save percentage and 2.45 goals against average. He then played 11 postseason games with even better numbers at .933 and 2.01.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-10 18:44 , Processed in 0.034309 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку