Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

VIDEO Jaromir Jagr scores 119th career game-winning goal

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 11:44:18 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
More NHL: | | | | |  is stil pretty good at this hockey thing after all these years.In the ' 2-1 win over the Lightning on Tuesday night, it was Jagr's goal that set up the  Danny Mendick Jersey win. It was una sisted, too, Jagr doing the work from start to finish by stealing the puck from at the blue line, going the other way on a breakaway and beating by roofing it from in close.The goal wasn't just the 684th of Jagr's illustrious career but it was also the 119th career game-winning goal. Yes, that's indeed a lot.UPDATE:The NHL had initially said Jagr's 119th game-winner broke Phil Esposito's record  James McCann Jersey of 118, however, Esposito is not the all-time record holder according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The NHL's PR office has confirmed Gordie Howe still holds the record for career game-winning goals with 121.  CORRECTION: Jaromir Jagr's 119 GWGs are the most of any player since 1967-68. Gordie Howe holds the all-time record with 121.  NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) That's a really unfortunate mistake since Jagr sounded pretty excited about  Adam Engel Jersey making a little NHL history. The following comments are now a little bittersweet, but Jagr is still great.In typical Jagr fashion, he had a thought about breaking Espo's mark after the game ( )."I was watching him in 1972," Jagr said. "I wasn't watching it live because I was just born, but I was watching the tapes and he was the man back Ervin Santana Jersey  then."Indeed, he was. But at least when it comes to scoring in the clutch, Jagr is the man now. The man who kept the great quotes coming.  Jagr on what he was thinking when he went in on the breakaway tonight: "Don't get injured." Dan Rosen (@drosennhl Carlos Rodon Jersey ) Watch out NHL. Jagr: "I feel like this year the cockine s is coming back a little bit." Tom Gulitti (@TGfireandice) Jaromir, we salute you.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-10 18:19 , Processed in 0.035609 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку