Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Blues Jay Bouwmeester says hes on the road to recovery in first statement since scary collapse

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 11:59:54 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
A game between the St. Louis and on Feb. 11 turned scary when Blues defenseman . The game was stopped  Tommy Joseph Jersey and both teams decided to postpone the game as the defenseman was taken to a nearby hospital.Blues general managed said after the incident that Bouwmeester needed a defibrillator to revive. The Blues veteran has since had . The 36-year-old is now Richie Ashburn Jersey  recovering at home, and released a statement on Tuesday thanking everyone who has helped him. :I would sincerely like to thank all of the trainers from both the St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks, as well as all of the first responders, the Anaheim medical staff and  Darren Daulton Jersey the team at the UCI Medical Center for their quick actions on Feb. 11.Our family has felt the support of the entire National Hockey League family and the city of St. Louis during this time. We have all been greatly comforted by your genuine concern.On Sunday evening, I returned to St. Louis and I am on the road to recovery. My wife and daughters are forever grateful for everyone's Jim Bunning Jersey  support and we will continue to have a positive outlook for our future.Blues captain said the team visited Bouwmeester the night of the collapse and players, fans and teams from around the league reached out with their support., noting he was in good spirits and was  Nick Pivetta Jersey being well taken care of at the hospital.  Bouwmeester was placed on injured reserve following his collapse.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-12 00:21 , Processed in 0.034409 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку