Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Takeaways from a virtual tour of Phil Kessels Pittsburgh mansion that is up for sale

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:00:48 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Earlier this offseason, was traded to the , bringing an end to his tenure in Pittsburgh after four seasons. As such, the former winger for sale and is on the market for $2.1 million.Unfortunately, that's out of my price range and it's likely out of of yours as well (if it's  Rollie Fingers Jersey not, congratulations and also I hate you). But thanks to the wonders of the internet, you can go ahead and take a virtual tour of the entire mansion, which appears to be an expectedly nice place to live.With Ke sel being one of the more eccentric and Randy Jones Jersey  enigmatic personalities in the NHL, it's only fair to be curious about the place he called home for several years. How does a guy like that live? What's his decor look like? Where does he stockpile the hot dogs?These are all questions that were too pre sing to ignore, so we went ahead and toured Casa de Ke sel. Here are some takeaways from a look into the home life of one of the NHL's most interesting men.  8. He loves motivational collage postersA quick stroll through the main floor of Ke sel's home and you'll find multiple large wall hangings featuring generic motivational sayings like "Today is the day!" and "Don't panic!" They don't exactly explain what today is "the day" for or what there is to panic about, but the sayings are layered over random collages. Mildly odd, but let's keep moving.7. There's a  Wil Myers Jersey ping pong roomOf course there is. Ke sel is a notoriously skilled and intense ping pong player, with his teammates often remarking that he's borderline unbeatable. I suppose it helps when you have a ping pong thunderdome in the man cave of your basement. I'd be willing to wager that's a giant two-way mirror for secretly scouting opponents.6. A wine room to store his Bailey'sMaybe Ke sel took all his full-bodied reds with him to Arizona, but I choose to believe that his wine room is used  Tony Gwynn Jersey almost exclusively for cream-based liqueur.  5. He hangs his sweatpantsTo be fair, those are his "going out" sweatpants.4. Wall Street better watch outStock trading bros have been put on notice. "How To Make Money In Stocks" is a national bestseller with over two million copies sold, presumably mostly to people who google "how to make money in stocks."3. An appreciation of fine artHad to double-check my browser URL and make sure I didn't accidentally land on the website for The Louvre.2. The loneliest cinemaAs someone who staunchly believes that going to the movies alone is one of life's greatest pleasures, I respect this home theater tremendously. Don't even open up the po sibility of someone joining you. It' Eric Hosmer Jersey s how a true theater connoi seur rolls.  That being said, I'm not entirely sure about the framed "Glitter" poster.1. This roomThe most interesting and deeply unsettling room of the Ke sel house.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-11 13:55 , Processed in 0.032551 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку