Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Canadiens interim coach Dominique Ducharme says hes symptom-free following positive COVID test

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:17:57 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
interim head coach Dominique Ducharme said he's symptom-free after Kendrys Morales Jersey  testing positive for COVID-19 two days ago. He hopes to return behind the bench soon in for his team's series against the ."I wish I could be at the rink right now. I don't feel different than a week ago," Ducharme told reporters, according to the A sociated Pre s.The coach gave a quick pre s conference to addre s his positive test.  Jaime Garcia Jersey He added that he's "positive", that he's received both of his COVID-19 vaccines, and will clear the two-week post-shot period on Wednesday. Even with that being the case, it's not clear whether he'll be able to return at that point Toronto Blue Jays Custom Jersey .  "Nothing's confirmed as far as that. The organization remains in communication with the authorities. It's a unique situation. We've been isolated since December," Ducharme added.The Canadiens are nothing if not prepared for a situation like this. A sistant Luke Richardson has experience stepping in for a head coach because of a medical emergency, as he had to do Aaron Sanchez Jersey  so for Claude Julien during last year's first-round series against the when the coach was hospitalized with chest pains.  Montreal defeated Vegas on Friday in a 3-2 J.A. Happ Jersey  overtime win to take Game 3 and a 2-1 lead in the series. They've upset their first two postseason opponents, the and , in the first two rounds of the playoffs.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-12 01:36 , Processed in 0.033932 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку