Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

NHL legend Wayne Gretzky on a 2019-20 season return I think its going to happen

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:18:38 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
The 2019-20 NHL season is in limbo after it  last month to contain the spread of COVID-19, but the league's preeminent figure anticipates a return as opposed to cancellation. Wayne Gretzky, the NHL's all-time leading scorer, told the A sociated Pre s he Terry Steinbach Jersey 's confident  by the summer. "I really believe somehow, someway, that the leadership in this country and in Canada, that we're going to figure this out," Gretzky told the AP on Sunday. "And I really believe that we'll see hockey and Jed Lowrie Jersey  some sort of other sports in June, July and August, albeit in a different way, but I really see it coming to fruition. I think it's going to happen."The NHL needs to clear multiple hurdles for Gretzky's plan to be fully realized. They would likely need to find a  suitable for players, coaches, team personnel, hotel employees and more to safely quarantine and receive periodical medical testing. Before that, international players would need clearance to enter North America from their respective countries, Khris Davis Jersey  and both the United States and Canada  including their local and state governments  would have to accept the risk of their entry.Many variables need to align in the NHL's favor for the 2019-20 season to resume, some more realistic than others  even if it's only for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. But Gretzky, the man who coined the phrase "you mi s 100 percent of the  Oakland Athletics Jersey shots you don't take," sees the league taking that advice and returning despite the odds.   "Maybe I'm wrong," he said. "Maybe I'm too optimistic. I think I'm not. I hope that that's a good Dennis Eckersley Jersey  sign for everyone that we're moving on in life, in busine s, in sports. I really see in the next couple months something good happening."
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-12 06:04 , Processed in 0.067112 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку