Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Daniel Alfredsson game-time decision after suffering concussion in Game 2

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:25:11 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Alfred son stayed down after a hit from Hagelin. (Getty Images)  captain confirmed on Monday that he did suffer a concu Terry Mills Jersey  sion thanks to a elbow to his head in Game 2 on Saturday. Bad news, right? Yes, but not as bad as you might think.Despite suffering a concu sion le s than 48 hours ago, Alfred son joined the Sens for their morning skate on Monday and said after the se sion that he's a game-time decision for Game 3. He says it didn't take him long to start feeling better."Yesterday was better than Saturday night," . "I did a bike ride yesterday and felt pretty good throughout the day, was active at home with the kids, felt pretty good this morning, so the next step obviously was to skate today, this morning, and see how I feel after."His coach Paul MacLean confirmed Alfred son's status for Game Allen Iverson Jersey  3."He has to pa s a baseline test and he's done that and pa sed that," . He's a game-time decision."  It's a surprising development. Typically, even the least conservative of response from a concu sion have a player mi s a couple of games. It's also the playoffs when players, often unwisely, come back quicker from injury. But this soon with how much we've seen regarding concu sions? Doesn't seem like a smart move to me.This is going to raise some eye brows among the faithful to be sure. Hagelin was just suspended three Grant Long Jersey  games and one of the big reasons the suspension was that long was because of the concu sion Alfred son sustained. It was playing a role again.But don't get too carried away with that one, Rangers fans. In no way would I buy for a second that Alfred son, as good as he is, would embellish a concu sion and remove himself from the remainder of a game in the playoffs that was as tight as Game 2 was. The Senators needed a road split in Joe Smith Jersey  the game, he's not going to fake an injury to that extent.  And for the record, Alfie doesn't have any ill will for his fellow Swede Hagelin."It's hard, I think Carl is not that kind of player, but with the intensity  Marcus Morris Jersey of everything that goes on in a playoff game, things happen," he said. "He gets an elbow up where I think normally he wouldn't if it's not a playoff game, and that's one thing the league is preaching is blows to the head. I'm sure they went through it a lot of times and did the right thing evaluating what they had been watching."
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-28 12:22 , Processed in 0.040162 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку