Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Nazem Kadri records hat trick in Avalanches Game 4 win For those that hate that was for them

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:27:52 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Harrison Butker Jersey star was subject to racist threats following his collision with in Game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals. As a result of the collision -- which the NHL did not suspend or fine Kadri for -- Binnington was ruled out for the remainder of the series with a knee injury.One game later, Kadri, who is only the fourth player of Lebanese descent to ever play in the NHL, was able to silence everyone as he recorded a hat trick in a 6-3 Avalanche victory."Unfortunately, I've been dealing with that a long time," Kadri of the online threats, many of  Derrick Thomas Jersey which were race related. "That's sad to say, but I'm getting good at putting in the rearview mirror. It's a big deal. I try to act like it's not. Just try to keep moving forward. I know those me sages I got don't reflect every single fan in St. Louis. But for those that hate, that one's for them."  "For those who hate, that was for them."Nazem Kadri spoke to the panel about his performance tonight in St. Louis and dealing with the threats he received after Game 3  NHLonTNT (@NHL_On_TNT)  There was an increased police presence at the Avalanche's team hotel as they arrived to the Enterprise Center for Game 4 due to the Eric Fisher Jersey  threats that Kadri has received.  "I wasn't that involved until the police were involved," Kadri added. "I gue s some people contacted them about some hateful me sages. I was able to read those me sages. They were very extreme. I just tried to shake it off. The police did a good job a suring me and making me feel safe."After the Avalanche and Blues exchanged goals in the first period of Monday's contest, Kadri scored just 4:07 into the second period off an a sist from fellow forward Valeri Nichuskin. Just over three minutes later, Kadri found the back of the net once again for a goal that gave Colorado a  Chad Henne Jersey 4-1 lead.The Blues would add a pair of goals late in the second period to make it a 4-3 game entering the final 20 minutes.  Xavier Williams Jersey Kadri then rose to the occasion one more time. He happened to be at the right place at the right time and rifled a shot from the face-off circle past goaltender , who has replaced Binnington.  "I wanted to come out and put a mark on this game, especially with everything that happened. To do it on the road, it was pure," Kadri added.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-27 19:33 , Processed in 0.037797 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку