Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Kris Letang suffers stroke will miss at least six weeks

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:32:32 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
More NHL: | | | | | In a bit of shocking news, the announced Friday that star defenseman suffered a stroke last week and will mi s at least six weeks. On top of that, further testing revealed that Letang also has a small hole in the wall of his heart that may have contributed to the stroke.The team says the condition  Kevin Byard Jersey is treatable with blood thinners and is not believed to be career threatening.Details :  Further testing also revealed that Letang, 26, has had a very small hole in the wall of his heart since birth. This small defect in the wall is present in all individuals before birth but seals shut in most people. It is po sible that the hole in the heart led to the stroke.  Kris had one brief episode of dizzine s and nausea last week, Shero said. We held him out of the Los Angeles game Thursday night, and Logan Ryan Jersey  when he continued to feel ill, tests conducted in Phoenix on Saturday gave us the first indication of his condition. Further testing then was conducted when he returned to Pittsburgh, and he continued to undergo a battery of tests here this week.Letang has been cleared to go on vacation with his family during the NHLs Olympic break.  I hope that by making my condition public at this time, I can help other people  Nate Davis Jersey by encouraging them to seek medical help if they experience some of the symptoms a sociated with a stroke  regardle s of their age or general health, Letang said. It obviously was a shock to get the news but Im optimistic that I can overcome this and get back on the ice.The most important thing right now, of course, is Kris health, Shero said. Were not thinking about hockey right now. We want to make sure he gets the best po sible careand gets better. After six weeks of treatment, doctors will re-evaluate Kris. Jurrell Casey Jersey Clearly, this is very scary news. An elite athlete in the prime of his career having a stroke at 26 years old is obviously not something you'd expect to hear.The good news is that the problem has been identified and Letang is receiving treatment. Obviously, when talking about a stroke and heart i sues, this isn't your run-of-the-mill hockey injury and extreme care will be taken.You have to hope for Letang's sake that things get sorted out and he can continue leading a relatively healthy life first. As he is a profe sional athlete, you also hope that he can continue on with his career as he still has many good years left.The Penguins blueliner has 18 points in 34 games this season. He was a finalist for the Norris Trophy in 2012-13 and helped the team capture the Stanley Cup Corey Davis Jersey  in 2009.  Letang has become one of the premier offensive defensemen in the NHL with 227 points in 419 NHL games.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-28 02:13 , Processed in 0.036503 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку