Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Stars to unveil new logo jerseys on June 4

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-19 12:33:16 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
More NHL Playoffs:  | | | | |The revealed Tuesday that they are going to unveil their new logo/uniforms soon. June 4, to be Trace McSorley Jersey  exact. Have to build that drama.Since Tom Gaglardi bought the team in 2011, he has been open about wanting to do a modification to the Stars' look. Specifically, he wanted to go with simple and cla sic, almost like they were an Original Six team, something with that type of iconic simplicity.  "Since Tom Chris Wormley Jersey  Gaglardi took over as owner, we have been working diligently on a rebrand that is cla sic, simple and true to hockey," president and CEO . "This event will showcase the results of that proce s to our loyal fans and will also provide us with an opportunity to announce Jonathan Ogden Jersey  several new developments about the future of our franchise."That's pretty ambitious and tough to pull off, getting something that's cla sic like that. We'll see soon enough if they were able to achieve that.What I take to be good news is that Gaglardi has said he would like to keep the green with the Stars in some capacity. I say that's good because it's a rare color in hockey. Most  Marquise Brown Jersey teams seem to be either red or blue. Green is a color the Stars don't share with many teams, especially on a primary basis. The only other team with the green as a big part of the scheme is the Wild -- in the Stars' original home of Minnesota.  The Stars will also have an update on the franchise when they unveil the new logo. Perhaps there will be some news on the coaching search, although I wouldn Hayden Hurst Jersey 't expect any specifics.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-28 09:34 , Processed in 0.041242 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку