Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Browns Baker Mayfield says he doesnt give a damn about extension timeline Im worried about winning

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 05:58:20 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
The first of the big three quarterbacks selected in the 2018 NFL Draft signed his contract extension last week, as of the inked a . The deal also included record-breaking guaranteed money, and pays an average of $43 million per year. Now it comes down to of the and of the . Who  Emmitt Smith Jersey will be next to sign their extension and when will it happen?With Allen signing his deal, it's only natural that Mayfield and Jackson would be asked about the progre s they are making with their respective  Dallas Cowboys Men Jersey front offices. On Sunday, Mayfield was asked about Allen's extension, and the former No. 1 overall pick emphasized that he's more worried about preparing for the season at this point -- not his contract."I'm worried about winning. The rest will take care of itself," Mayfield said, . "I don't have a timeline on it."When Mayfield was asked if he wanted his extension before the start of the 2021 season, Mayfield said this:  "I'm not doing the negotiation, so quite frankly, I don't give a damn Dak Prescott Jersey ."Like Allen, Mayfield turned in his best season last year. While going 11-5 as the starter, Mayfield threw for 3,563 yards, 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions. The Browns made the playoffs for the first time since 2002, and even defeated and the rival in the wild-card round -- earning their first Roger Staubach Jersey  playoff victory in 26 years.  With another offseason of big free-agent signings and an impre sive 2021 NFL Draft, there again is quite a bit of hype surrounding the Browns. Some view Mayfield as the X-factor when it comes to how far Cleveland can go this year since everything around him appears to be set up nicely. He's got talented receivers, a dynamic duo at running back, a great offensive line and then a defense that should be much better in 2021. Mayfield is the only Brown to throw at least 20 touchdown pa ses in each of his first three seasons, and has proven that he's worth an extension. He's going  Deion Sanders Jersey to receive one, but we just don't know when.
Click here Click here Click here
Первый
Опубликовано 2024-1-31 04:16:14 | Сообщения автора

High Rated UK Van Removals Site

сообщение изменено FrankJScott в 2024-2-1 17:16
For the people inquiring about man with van west london, a team removals, furniture moving and assembly, removals to uk, things to help you move furniture, uk moving company prices, best movers and storage, great price movers,  I highly suggest this a fantastic read on UK removals info or small job furniture movers near me, pick up delivery furniture, removals for you, large item delivery service near me, on time removals, 7 moving, delivery company for large items, packing van, on top of this article source about removals company UK info alongside all van to transport furniture, man with a van moving, van and driver hire london, pick up and delivery service furniture, removalist companies, local delivery service, cost of removal van uk, moving service long distance, alongside all this cool removal company details which is also great. Also, have a look at this best UK removals info and don't forget moving home vans, small removal van hire, moving services london ontario, help moving heavy furniture in house, man and van london cheap, in home furniture moving service, cheap removal man and van, i move you, not to mention this cool removals company UK site with all right movers, types of moving services, cost to transport furniture, same day mover, a van with a man, cheap movers uk, movers best, van removals,  for good measure. Check more @ Excellent UK Van Removals Guide 2c01839
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-29 02:45 , Processed in 0.038833 second(s), 14 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку