Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

2022 Super Bowl odds staff picks Chiefs popular best bet Washington viewed as flier opportunity

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 06:18:02 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
With the NFL season right around the corner, you have just over a week to get in your Super Bowl LVI picks. The reigning champions in and the have the second-highest odds to hoist the Lombardi Trophy in 2022, behind and the . Last year, the Bucs were at +1200. Congrats to our own Ryan Wilson and Tyler Sullivan who correctly tabbed them as a good bet in last year's article.Every year, the CBS Sports NFL staff sits down and picks a few Super Bowl winners. Our roster was instructed to simply pick the team they think will win the Super Bowl, and then identify a best "long-shot" bet.  Rashaad Coward Jersey Those taking part in this article are NFL insider , senior writer Pete Prisco, Pick Six Podcast host Will Brinson, plus writers John Breech, Ryan Wilson, Chris Trapa so, Jordan Dajani, Jared Dubin, Josh Edwards, Tyler Sullivan, Bryan DeArdo, Cody Benjamin and Jeff Kerr.Below, we will list the Super Bowl odds for all 32 teams and then give our best bets.Kansas City Chiefs +500Tampa Bay Buccaneers +650 +1200 +1400 +1400 +1400 +1400 +1600 +2500 +2500 +3000 +3000 +3000 +3000 +3000 +3500 +4000 +4000 +4000 +4000 +5000Washington Football Team +5000 +6000 +8000 +8000 +8000 +8000 +12500 +12500 +12500 +20000 +25000  Kansas City Chiefs +500Prisco: The reason they lost to the Bucs in the last Super Bowl was because they couldn't protect Patrick Mahomes. The upgrades on the offensive line will change that which is why the Chiefs will go back to the Super Bowl and win it it this time.Dajani:The Chiefs are motivated to hoist the Lombardi Trophy again after being embarra sed by the Bucs in the big game last year. Tight end told me this offseason that he wants the second Super Bowl more than the first, and Kansas City is built to win it all.  Dubin:The Chiefs are my pick to win the Super Bowl and I get 5-to-1 odds here, so I'll take that.Jones:It's le s than I'm picking against Tom Brady and more that I'm picking for Patrick Mahomes. The Chiefs invested in their OL this offseason and looked like their usual selves in the final exhibition against the Vikings. I also like how they close with the Bengals and Broncos when their playoff spot could well be secured and could get a little more rest heading into the postseason.Edwards: If I am Isaiahh Loudermilk Jersey  getting plus money -- even as the favorite -- for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl after falling short, I am taking it. It is not exactly going out on a limb but Kansas City upgraded the protection of Patrick Mahomes and that is all that tripped them up a year ago.  Kerr: The Chiefs have the best odds to win the Super Bowl, but Kansas City has the most talented roster in a loaded AFC. Patrick Mahomes is still their quarterback and Andy Reid is still their coach -- a combination that has made the AFC Championship Game in each of the last three seasons. General manager Brett Veach drastically improved the Chiefs' biggest weakne s -- a sembling one of the deepest offensive lines in the NFL. Mahomes should have plenty of time to get the ball to his playmakers while the running game (with ) is expected to improve. Steve Spagnuolo's defense is already a top 10 unit in points allowed, but has the potential to jump into the top five. Kansas City should be playing in Los Angeles come February.Tampa Bay Buccaneers +650Sullivan:It hasn't happened since the Patriots did it in 2003 and 2004, but the Buccaneers have all the potential in the world to repeat as Super Bowl champions. Tampa Bay was able to retain every single starter from that championship-winning squad of a season ago and that continuity should make for an easier title defense. It also doesn't hurt that Tom Brady will be even more comfortable within Bruce Arians' offense heading into his second season with the team.DeArdo:No one has repeated as champion since 2003-04, but no champion in the years since then have managed to bring back each of its 22 starters like Tampa Bay was able to do this offseason. The fact that they have seven-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady under center doesn't hurt, either.  Buffalo Bills +1200Wilson: will be better in 2021 and that's a scary proposition. He has playmakers up and down the offense and the defense will be much-improved under Sean McDermott.Trapa so: HOOOOOOMER. Yes, my family has deep roots in Western New York and I live in the Buffalo area.  Alex Highsmith Jersey But, come on. We both know this is a legitimate, reasonable pick. Everyone agrees the Bills are a Super Bowl contender. This is an official Bills Super Bowl pick. They e sentially retained their entire roster that lost four games in 2020 -- one on a Hail Mary. And the quarterbacks they face this year? Likely five against rookies -- , 2x each and -- and the notable veteran pa sers they'll see include just Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, , , and .San Francisco 49ers +1400Brinson: This number is getting shorter by the day in the preseason, with flashing some major upside. Kyle Shanahan's willingne s to buck convention and go with multiple QBs intrigues the heck out of me. I know it "doesn't work in the NFL" (or really ever) but if and Lance are both bought in to winning a ton of football games I think Shanny has the offensive acumen to make it work. The division is obviously very tough, but the 49ers were by far the most injury-riddled team last year and don't have to play back-to-back games on the ankle-biting turf monster that is MetLife Stadium this year. and look explosive and the addition of -- plus returning -- gives them a loaded offensive line. and are perfect YAC monsters for this offense and people forgot what did in 2019 (over 1k yards and 85 catches). A defensive bounce back and above-average Joe Haeg Jersey  health could turn the 49ers into a monster this season.  Sullivan:Not exactly digging too deep down the barrel for this pick, but I do think that the Niners are being slept on a bit. It wasn't too long ago that they were a quarter away from winning the Super Bowl and they should be right back in the thick of it in 2021 now that the club is fully healthy. Even if Jimmy Garoppolo starts the entire season over rookie Trey Lance, the veteran has shown the ability -- when healthy -- to win football games, so the looming quarterback change shouldn't impact this pick all too much.Green Bay Packers +1400Breech: seems to play better when there's drama and there was a lot of drama surrounding him this offseason, which I'm pretty sure is going to translate into a Packers Super Bowl win.Baltimore Ravens +1400Benjamin: It's fine to be skeptical of big-game pa sing, but Baltimore can never be counted out because of his electricity, John Harbaugh's calm hand, and the defense's underrated feistine s.  Kerr: I'd like this pick so much more if wasn't out for the season with a torn ACL, but the Ravens' run game is still dangerous with getting regular carries and Lamar Jackson at quarterback. or will have to step up this year, which wouldn't be a surprise given the strength of Baltimore's offensive line. The defense remains one of the best in the NFL, especially in the secondary. The question remains if Jackson can throw the Ravens to a championship? Last year was huge for Baltimore in winning a playoff game on the road against an incredibly talented Tenne see team, showcasing the Ravens having a deep playoff run in them. Home-field advantage for the second time in three years could be the ticket toward getting Baltimore to the Super Bowl in a loaded AFC.Seattle Seahawks +2500Dubin:2500 is too long a shot for and Co.Jones: Surprisingly low for a perennial contender. We saw Seattle's pa s rush finally come alive after the acquisition last year. Once comes back and works his way into the offense, I think the line will be able to protect Ru sell Wilson better. And going through the wringer of the NFC West will prove the Seahawks battle tested once we get to January. On top of that, fans will be back in Seattle to provide a much-needed boost.Benjamin: Everyone's hot on the Rams because they made the big moves this offseason, but all Seattle has done since Ru sell Wilson and Tony Dungy Jersey  Pete Carroll arrived is post winning season after winning season. If the "D" can get hot, they could surprise, and what better way for Ru s to se
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-19 21:18 , Processed in 0.056069 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку