Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Buccaneers Bruce Arians says Tom Brady slammed door on comeback talks potential Jameis Winston reunion

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 07:11:50 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
general manager Jason Licht said Tuesday the team will " " for if the star quarterback wants to postpone his retirement. But head coach Bruce Arians is confident Brady is staying home for good. Addre sing reporters at the NFL Scouting Combine later Tuesday, Arians said the QB "slammed" the door on a potential comeback when the two last spoke, suggesting the Buccaneers will be Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot Jersey  forced to explore a thin crop of available replacements for 2022."Every time I met with him (during the 2021 season), he felt fantastic," Arians said of Brady. "The way he was playing, I had myself convinced he was coming back. And then when we talked, I understood everything about (his decision to retire)."Brady's reasons for retiring -- more time with family and post-football endeavors -- are the same reasons Arians believes the seven-time Super Bowl champion will remain retired.  "He slammed it shut when I talked to him," the coach said of a po sible comeback. "I think, like a lot of these guys, he (just DeAndre Jordan Jersey ) likes to have his name out there."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter"  Jeff Green Jersey and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.    Buck Williams Jersey     Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Arians added, , that the Bucs will "do our due diligence" to identify a Brady succe sor. But Arians doesn't nece sarily see many veteran starters becoming available via trade, at least at a reasonable price. "This year there Derrick Coleman Jersey 's not much available," he said Tuesday. "You're going to have to give a lot for some of these guys, if they're even available."  While fielding questions about potential targets, Arians said he isn't "totally opposed" to reuniting with , the former No. 1 overall pick who spent one season as Arians' QB in Tampa Bay. Winston is scheduled to hit free agency later this month after an abbreviated run as the ' starter. But Arians added that he feels Winston would find a better home elsewhere.
Click here Click here Click here
Первый
Опубликовано 2024-1-31 10:22:24 | Сообщения автора

ExcellentDeep Web Tips

сообщение изменено FrankJScott в 2024-2-6 21:19
In reply to the person talking about deep web search engine 2024, tor browser search, hidden wiki link reddit, hidden wiki links, best browser for dark web, best darkweb sites 2024, hidden wiki address, underdir link,  I highly suggest this see post for hidden wiki links tips or tor wiki link, darknet browser download, dark web and deep web, hidden wiki uncensored, deep web links onion, dark web sites onion, deep web underground, hidden wiki site, not to mention this article source about dark web links link on top of hidden wiki, search in dark web, deepwebsiteslinks, dark web links wiki, deep web pages, dark web link deep web sites, darkweb ppt, interesting dark web sites, and don't forget this related site about dark web info which is also great. Also, have a look at this top dark web sites link as well as dark web chrome, best dark web browser for android, pipl deep web, darknet web, best dark web sites reddit, dark web links list, reddit deep web sites, the hidden wiki link 2024 reddit, not to mention this new dark web site with deep web vendas, not evil dark web, dark web search engine onion, top 10 dark web search engine, freenet deep web, dark web links onion, dark web browser search engine, dark web chromebook,  for good measure. Check more @ Awesome UK Van Removals Info 73ce01c
Второй
Опубликовано 2024-2-8 17:05:55 | Сообщения автора

Great Czech Gold Coin Website

To the people talking about gold bullion post, ducat gold coin, one sovereign gold, royal mint invest, 50 pesos coin, zachary taylor gold dollar, 1 oz 9999 gold price, 1914 gold sovereign, 4 gram gold coin price today, gold coin price 10gm,  I highly suggest this see post for commemorative url or top 10 gold coins, best way to sell gold coins, quarter sovereign, double eagles, newbuffaloproof, $5 liberty gold coin, empire coin, sacagawea gold dollar 2000 p, 2.5 gold indian, 1 oz gold buffalo, alongside all this more hints on money link on top of 1 ounce gold, sell gold sovereign coins, gold indian head penny, 10 gram gold coin price 24 carat, gupta coin, 1914 gold indian head coin, 20 gram gold coin price today, 4 coin proof gold american eagle set, sell sovereigns, 4 gram gold coin, on top of this high rated banknotes info which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome auction tips not to mention royal mint gold bullion, gold nugget coin, medieval gold coins, james madison gold coin, 5 oz gold coin, old coins, 1914 2.5 dollar gold coin, 2022 sovereign for sale, susan b anthony gold dollar, sell gold and silver, as well as this awesome ducats url with roman aureus, 1912 gold sovereign, ginni price today, japanese gold coin, price of 1 oz of gold, old coins, old coins buyers near me, personalized silver coins, krugerrands for sale, liberty gold coin,  for good measure. Check more @ Best Czech Gold Coin Guide 839e053
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-4-29 02:59 , Processed in 0.032870 second(s), 14 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку