Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

JuJu Smith-Schuster pens message to Steelers fans in the event he leaves Pittsburgh in free agency

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 07:16:33 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
On the periphery of his first time as a free agent, took a minute to T. J. Warren Jersey  thank the fanbase that embraced him from Day One. On Sunday afternoon, Smith-Schuster thanked fans for their support during the past four years.The former USC star immediately endeared himself to Steelers fans when after Pittsburgh selected him in the second round of the 2017 draft. His play on the field as a rookie, along with his infectious personality, has made him one of the Steelers' most popular players. An example of Smith-Schuster's popularity in Pittsburgh was during his rookie season. Smith-Schuster eventually found his bike and, in the proce s, found a second home in Pittsburgh, at least for the past four years."No matter what happens this week, if I'm back or if I'm somewhere else, just know that I will never see Pittsburgh as just four years of my life, but a part of who I am," Smith-Schuster wrote via Twitter. "I'll always carry that tough, blue collar spirit for the rest of Cassius Stanley Jersey  my life."  No matter what happens this week, if Im back or if Im somewhere else, just know that I will never see Pittsburgh as just 4 yrs of my life, but a  Domantas Sabonis Jersey part of who I am. Ill always carry that tough, blue collar spirit for the rest of my life. I LOVE YOU PITTSBURGH #412   JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu)  Smith-Schuster all but ended any speculation last Thursday, when he voted on an online poll asking whether or he would return to Pittsburgh. The very next day, however, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported that the Steelers and have reached out to his representatives.  Even if the Steelers make him an offer before March 17, it's a safe bet that Smith-Schuster will decide to test the open market. The Steelers' current salary cap situation (they have just over $5 million in cap space,  Reggie Miller Jersey ) limits how much they can offer Smith-Schuster. Pittsburgh also has to keep money available to take care of defensive stars T.J. Watt and in the coming years. Given their financial limitations, Smith-Schuster will surely receive a higher offer from a different team.Regardle s, the Steelers will not be able to keep both Smith-Schuster and , who recorded 19.5 sacks over his last 27 games. If Pittsburgh loses both players Brian Bowen Jersey , they will rely on second-year linebacker and receivers , and to fill those spots.  Whoever gets Smith-Schuster is getting a seasoned pro who is still just 24 years old. A physical receiver at 6-foot-1 and 215 pounds, Smith-Schuster caught 308 pa ses for 3,726 yards and 26 touchdowns during his first four seasons in Pittsburgh. He was named team MVP in 2018 after catching 111 pa ses for 1,426 yards and seven touchdowns.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-7 19:05 , Processed in 0.052396 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку