Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

NFL Week 3 preseason schedule Rams-Bengals Patriots-Raiders highlight must-see games

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 07:19:07 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
We have arrived to the last week of the preseason. Folks, it is almost time for the regular season. I know each week I say the 2022 season is nearly here, but this time I mean it.Before we can get to games that count, we must first play out the third week of preseason.Players  Langston Galloway Jersey get their final chance to show coaches their value as the teams evaluate how their season will pan out.There are some solid matchups for the final week of the preseason, including an offensive coordinator facing his old team and a Super Bowl rematch.  Here is a look at three games to watch in the final week of the preseason:Friday, Aug. 26 at 8:15 p.m. ETTV: Check local listings Stream:The Patriots will be facing a familiar face, as they go against their former offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who is now the head coach of the Raiders.The Patriots were asked about the upcoming matchup after their home game against the Saban Lee Jersey  , and many players noted that while they are going against old members of the team, it will not be a family reunion, and they will be focused on taking care of busine s.Coming from the Patriots' system, I would imagine McDaniels would have the same mindset, focused on the game rather than seeing old friends again.  The Raiders are arguably in the most difficult division in football and everyone seems to have varying opinions on where they will finish in the AFC West.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Saturday, Aug. 27 at 6 p.m. ETTV Jordan McRae Jersey : NFL Network Stream:A few months after Super Bowl LVI, we are getting a rematch. This game will be a lot different than the championship, when the Rams defeated the Bengals 23-20 to win the second-ever home Super Bowl in NFL history, but alas, it is still a rematch.The teams will get familiar with each other ahead of Saturday's matchup, as they will have joint practices at the Bengals' facility on Wednesday and Thursday.  Rams head coach Sean McVay uses the joint practices to allow starters to get in reps, as they do not play during the preseason.Los Angeles quarterback is dealing with an elbow sorene s, but has downplayed the severity of the i sue. His practice has been limited due to the i sue.Sunday, Aug. 28 at 1 p.m. ETTV: NFL Network Stream:The final game I am highlighting for this week  Bill Laimbeer Jersey includes teams with a lot lower expectations than the teams in the other matchups I mentioned.  Both teams are coming off of disappointing seasons and hoping offseason changes can help them not be the embarra sment of the league, for lack of a better term.The 2022 regular season has not officially started, but both New York teams are already dealing with losing key players.The Jets' quarterback situation is le s than ideal, with going down with an injury in the preseason, leaving the Glenn Robinson III Jersey  team with and to lead the offense. , whom he believes should be a starter in the league.  Over on the other side, Giants first-round pick suffered an MCL sprain. The linebacker could mi s Week 1 of the regular season.Both teams call MetLife Stadium home, but this week, the Jets are the home team.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-7 08:07 , Processed in 0.036004 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку