Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Cam Heyward praises serial killer Chris Boswell after Steelers kicker delivers game-winning kick vs. Bears

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 07:40:17 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
PITTSBURGH -- is regarded as the NFL's best kicker, but Cam Heyward wants to start getting more due. With the fighting to stay ahead of the visiting on Monday night, Boswell converted on field goals of 54, 52 and 40 yards during the fourth quarter. His final field goal with 26 seconds left were the deciding points in the Steelers' 29-27 victory.Heyward did everything but mention Tucker by name when asked about his kicker during his postgame pre s conference. Heyward also created a memorable line when asked about Boswell's calmne s in the clutch."Boz is a serial killer. He's too calm in some situations," Heyward said. "I love  Terry Sawchuk Jersey Boz's demeanor. The moment is never too big for him. I know everybody talks about the guy in Baltimore. He's a great kicker. Boz is a great kicker as well. We always tease him, they're 1A and 1B. Boz is yet to prove Nicklas Lidstrom Men Jersey  that he's 1B."  Auto. Matic. Chris Boswell   PFF PIT Steelers (@PFF_Steelers)  The Steelers were certainly happy to have Boswell back after the seven-year veteran spent most of the past week in the league's concu sion protocol. Boswell mi sed the entire second half of Pittsburgh's Week 8 win over the when he was tackled hard after a botched fake field goal attempt.  "It was a rough half," Heyward said of the experience. "I've been on the side where we haven't had kickers, whether that was by injury or bringing in some kickers that couldn't kick. Having Boz is pretty nice."I sues at kicker is what ultimately led to Boswell coming to Pittsburgh. A career-ending injury to during the 2015 season left the Steelers scrambling for a new kicker. Pittsburgh  Petr Mrazek Men Jersey was about to sign veteran Josh Scobee, but they released him after four mi sed field goal attempts in the season's first four games. The Steelers held an in-season kicking tryout, which was won by Boswell.Sans the 2018 season, Boswell has been nearly automatic. He has made each of his 16 career field goal attempts that include a record six conversations against the in the 2016 playoffs. Since the start of the 2019 season, Boswell has made 94% of his attempts.  Part of Boswell's succe s this season can be attributed to the rapport he has developed with new long snapper and new holder/punter . has been the Steelers long snapper since 2017. , currently with the , had been Boswell's holder for his first six seasons."We've been working our tails off since July, and we've been really gelling together since camp started," Boswell said of his work  Madison Bowey Jersey with Kuntz and Harvin. "We put a lot of team reps together. Instead of kicking on the sticks, the three of us kick together. I was so used to Jordan holding for the last six years ... everyone holds the ball a little bit different, so we've put a lot of work in since camp started. We've come a long way together."Boswell made a heads-up play after his second field goal made it a 23-13 game with le s than 12 minutes left. He that was caused by teammate James Pierre. To the chagrin of at least one teammate, Boswell acknowledged that he took a "pretty good shot and got folded in half" after grabbing the loose pigskin.  "Boz needs to get the hell out of the way," Heyward said of the play. "We were that close to putting him back on the injury report."Like all of the Steelers, Heyward's knows Boswell's value. He also knows that Boswell will continue to carry the same demeanor that has helped get him to this point."A kick is a kick," Boswell said about his game-winner Frans Nielsen Kids Jersey . "There was a good breeze out there in the middle of the field in your face towards that end, and that's why Cairo Santos elected to go that way in the third and then with the wind at his back in the fourth. But a kick is a kick. There's going to be wind in every stadium we play unle s it's indoors, obviously, and you just have to adjust and make a kick."
Click here Click here Click here
Первый
Опубликовано 2024-1-31 10:33:44 | Сообщения автора

Useful Czech Gold Coin Info

сообщение изменено FrankJScott в 2024-2-7 19:10
In reply to the people asking about 2 gram gold price 24 carat, oriana gold coin, susan b anthony gold dollar, 50 gram gold coin, 2022 gold buffalo, gold and silver for sale near me, american gold eagle 1 oz, gold biscuit 5 grams price, 1 oz gold coins for sale, bullion near me,  I highly suggest this great gold coin gift advice or 1924 20 dollar gold coin, 1909 indian head gold coin, price of gold in rands, czech personality gold coins, gold eagles for sale, gold ginni price today, 1911 gold sovereign, 1861 gold coin, panda gold, 1 gram gold ginni price today, on top of this for beginners about commemorative czech coin advice alongside all persian daric, 20 dollar gold piece, spade guinea, 2gm gold price 24k, gold bullion for sale near me, 2006 buffalo nickel, gold presidential coins, lakshmi gold coin, 10 gram gold coin price today, spanish deblume, and don't forget this recommended commemorative czech coin info which is also great. Also, have a look at this good about gold coin gift blog and don't forget 1 dollar 1853, us gold eagle, 1 2 sovereign gold coin, most valuable krugerrand year, james madison gold dollar, gold britannia, kangaroo coin, 1929 indian head gold coin, gold coin case, gold coin for wedding gift, as well as this the advantage about commemorative gold coin advice with 22k gold coin price, coin 1, american gold buffalo, 1904 gold 20 dollar coin, gold dinar, 2000 liberty gold dollar, 0.5 gram gold coin, chards gold coins, bullion dealers, empire coin,  for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Czech Gold Coin Guide 210d9e0
Второй
Опубликовано 2024-2-8 17:07:58 | Сообщения автора

Cool Czech Gold Coin Website

For the people asking about gold coin 2022, pre 1933 gold coins, oldest gold coin, royal mint gold sovereign, 50 coins, 1927 d double eagle, 2008 gold quarter, roman aureus, mughal coins, one gold coin price,  I highly suggest this i loved this for coins site or 2004 gold nickel, $10 indian head gold coin, 1924 20 dollar gold coin, gold bullion by post, sell gold britannia, 2 gram gold price today, $5 gold american eagle, cheap silver rounds, old irish coins, old silver dollars, on top of this this post about national bank details on top of gold cougaran, $10 gold coin, smallest coin, 2000 sacagawea, 1849 $20 gold coin, cheapest 1 4 oz gold coin, $5 indian head gold coin, george washington gold dollar 1789 to 1797, 5pound coin, trusted old coin buyer, on top of this on front page about medals tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this description on gold details alongside all 10 peso coin with gold, 1 10 oz gold coin in grams, 24 carat gold coin, old silver dollars for sale, gold pieces for sale, 1 10 krugerrand, cost of gold coins, 1908 gold coin, best gold coins to buy 2022, silver krugerrand price today, on top of this breaking news about gold blog with 1 10 oz gold coin in grams, gold and silver coins, 50 coins, buy sovereign, 4 coin proof gold american eagle set, gold presidential coins, french rooster gold coin, gold coin buyers near me, gold bullion post, 1853 1 dollar gold coin,  for good measure. Check more @ Cool Czech Gold Coin Info d60_d76
Третий
Опубликовано 2024-2-9 18:39:45 | Сообщения автора

Awesome Product Blog

??????? FrankJScott ? 2024-1-31 10:33
????????? ???????? FrankJScott ? 2024-2-7 19:10
In reply to the people asking  ...

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Blog 6d64_59
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-8 22:25 , Processed in 0.038192 second(s), 14 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку