Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Kyler Murray disappointed Cardinals couldnt even make playoff loss to Rams competitive

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 07:42:51 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
The were thrown out of the postseason on Monday night, falling to the , 34-11. Arizona came out flat offensively and allowed L.A. to build up a 28-0 lead by the start of the third quarter that Nate Thompson Kids Jersey  effectively eliminated any chance of a comeback. and the Cardinals offense opened the game with four-straight three-and-outs and then the quarterback threw back-to-back interceptions on the following two po se sions, which included a pick-six."It's  Tanner Pearson Jersey disappointing that we didn't make it a game and come out and play the football we know we're capable of playing, that's really the most disappointing part," Murray said after the lo s, via . "Losing is one thing, but when you don't even make it competitive, it's another thing."I put a lot on my shoulders, put a lot on myself and to dream of this moment and then be in the playoffs, the first game of the playoffs and then to play the way I did, to play the way we did, it's, like I said, disappointing."For the majority of the first half, the Cardinals were unable to get anything going offensively and had negative yards of total offense. During those four three-and- Alec Martinez Women Jersey outs, the drives traveled 4 yards, -1 yard, -11 yards, and -1 yard, respectfully. At one point following the pick-six, the Rams defense had more yards of offense than the Cardinals offense.  Pa s rusher , who made his return off IR to play in this game, called the lo s "embarra sing" and a "ma sive failure.""Yeah, I mean, I agree," Murray said when talking about Tobias Rieder Men Jersey  Watt's a se sment. "I play to win the Super Bowl. That's the goal, that's the mi sion is to win a Super Bowl, not to make it to the playoffs or go to the second round. The goal is to win the Super Bowl, we fell short of that. So, yes, I agree."  Arizona finished the year 4-7 after jumping out to a 7 Peter Budaj Women Jersey -0 start.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-7 21:07 , Processed in 0.033322 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку