Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Tom Brady responds after his trainer criticizes Bill Belichick for treatment of QB during time with Patriots

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-6-25 07:47:42 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
With return to New England coming up in Week 4, the quarterback is probably going to be answering a lot of questions about his split from the over the next 10 days and those questions started on Thursday.During his weekly pre s conference, Brady was asked about the recent comments made by his trainer, Alex Guerrero, who recently criticized Bill Belichick. In , Guerrero said that one reason the QB's relationship with the Patriots coach deteriorated is because Belichick's feelings never Elias Lindholm Men Jersey  evolved as Brady got older.The seven-time Super Bowl winner could have pointed out that he agreed with Guerrero's remarks, but instead, he kind of sidestepped the question."Everybody has protective feelings and emotions as friends and family members and that's ," Brady said Thursday, . "You have a lot of people who, because they're not out there, they want to protect, and it's a very caring, loving thing that a lot of people do, but from my standpoint, I had a great time in Mike Vernon Kids Jersey  New England , but really, my focus has been trying to be the best I can be for this team, trying to go out and be a winning quarterback, to be a championship-level quarterback for this team and this organization because they certainly deserve it. I made a commitment to them and I want to live up to it."           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports Matt Bartkowski Men Jersey  and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Guerrero isn't the only who has spoken out over the past week about Brady's time in New England. Earlier this week, Tom Brady's dad (Tom Brady Sr.) said a big reason his son left New England is because Belichick ."Although people close to Brady have had no problem speaking their mind about Belichick, it doesn't sound like we're going to hear Brady do the same."I have great respect and admiration for my time with the Patriots ," Brady said. "I had 20 great years there. I kind of spoke that the last 18 months. It was a great time in my life, but I'm really happy to be here and I think we've done some great things in a short period of time. I really love the teammates that I have that I'm playing with here. I Sam Bennett Women Jersey  love the coaches, the organization's been amazing. Again, it's just a lot of gratitude for me."  Brady might not be willing to share his feelings about Belichick, but he also isn't denying anything what's been said by those close to him, which means their statements are most likely pretty accurate.If Brady was forced "out the door" by Belichick --- as Tom Brady Sr. said -- he'll have a chance to get revenge on his old coach on Oct. 3 when the Buccaneers travel to New England for  Dougie Hamilton Women Jersey the most anticipated game of the regular season.Can Tom Brady win his eighth Super Bowl at age 44? If you're a Brady fan, it's time to get a new jersey featuring No. 12. .
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-7 15:23 , Processed in 0.033504 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку