Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Power Positions: LAFC remain elite, LA Galaxy slide prior to El Trafico

[Скопировать ссылку]

What a week in MLS. Toronto FC played to a draw, FC Cincinnati won by one objective, LAFC's Dnis Bouanga dominated, and also Houston Dynamo's Amine Bassi converted a penalty shot. It was absolutely a week unlike any kind of other.Not my mistake https://www.dcunitedtee.com/Steve-Birnbaum-T-Shirt, voted on by like 15 MLS individualities, editors and also authors, and so on, and so on. Y' all know exactly how the Power Rankings work by now. Most likely. Although you must understand I did let my dog rank among the teams today. You could be upset about that thinking about these establish the MLS champion, however she's a great pet. So. My hands were connected below. 1 Los Angeles Football ClubWhich among Dnis Bouanga's three goals on Saturday was your favorite? Actual question.No matter which one you pick, Bouanga ought to be your Landon Donovan MLS MVP frontrunner now. As well as LAFC must be your frontrunner to win every readily available prize. They boat-raced Vancouver in Concacaf Champions League play midweek, then reversed and did the same to Austin FC on Saturday.They have actually been doing all of this winning this season-- as well as I genuinely can not stress this point enough-- while picking to not start Ecuador international Jos Cifuentes sometimes. His start versus Austin last weekend break was his initial because a CCL game on March 15. LAFC can pay for to delicately bench one of the ideal midfielders in the organization just due to the fact that they really feel like it https://www.dcunitedtee.com/Nigel-Robertha-T-Shirt.

Andy Najar T-Shirt
Jacob Greene T-Shirt
Pedro Santos T-Shirt
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-14 09:38 , Processed in 0.033208 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку