Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

What is the secret to being more productive at work and in life?

[Скопировать ссылку]
Productivity is doing more in less time. But “doing more” does not mean doing a lot, but rather doing something well without delay. I believe that productivity is directly linked to quality (at least in jobs like mine) and not just speed. But being productive is a challenge, without a doubt. We have a lot of distractions in our daily lives and they can get in the way of this process. But if you are not productive, you will suffer for it, after all, productivity is important in everything. If you are a productive employee, this will make you stand out in the company and help you to be valued. If you are a business owner, it will help you stand out from the competition and gain territory. In general, productivity generates more return, brings more money and recognition. It is a very important characteristic to help you stand out in the job market and in life. BUT HOW TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITHOUT GOING CRAZY? Sometimes it seems difficult, right? Especially on those days when it seems like everything is distracting, or that we can't move, that we feel laziness or tiredness. but then I believe it's a very important mental issue to resolve.

I believe that taking care of your mind phone number data is one of the most important steps to being productive. And then, of course, things are not that simple, there is no magic to help with this, it is a complex, individual issue that must be taken very seriously. So the first step to being productive is to take care of your head. The second step is planning , especially in relation to setting priorities, setting priorities and organizing routine. To do this, I highly recommend that you use tools similar to Trello, which are perfect for organizing your tasks at work or in life. Want to know more about Trello? Take a look at this article. Next, I highly value the ability to concentrate to carry out tasks. This means surviving the universe of distractions we have around us. Be it side conversations, WhatsApp notifications, or even a skin irritation or itch, which keeps irritating us all the time.

I believe it is also very important to take breaks from our tasks. Taking a break to breathe, getting out of your chair for a bit, talking to someone to distract yourself a little is beneficial, as long as you do it at the right time, which is usually when your level of inspiration is not that high. A major productivity challenge is perfectionism. Honestly, I think that, to be more productive, you need to understand that perfection does not exist. Let's face it, you can always work a little harder to improve what you're doing, there's always one adjustment or another that can make it even more incredible, but is it really necessary? Knowing when to stop is essential to producing more. It's also worth looking for ways to do it faster without losing quality using automation tools or even swapping email for WhatsApp to answer quick questions that prevent you from moving forward, for example.

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-19 08:05 , Processed in 0.803245 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку