Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Eagles Jalen Hurts turned down documentary series Quarterback twice instead focused on winning Super Bowl

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-10-23 06:25:19 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
PHILADELPHIA -- is on a journey, one he's not quite ready to share with the world just yet. Hurts was offered an opportunity to star in Netflix's popular documentary series "Quarterback" last year, yet rejected the opportunity.This was a chance for Hurts to open himself up to fans around the world. The quarterback simply isn't interested at this time."I Muggsy Bogues Jersey  actually turned it down last year," Hurts said when asked if he watched the documentary. "I didn't feel it was appropriate for the year, so I turned  Paul Watson Jersey down the opportunity to be on it."             PHI  QB  #1  CMP%66.5YDs3701TD22INT6YD/Att8.05 "Quarterback" starred , , and for Season 1. Hurts would have replaced one of those three (unlikely Mahomes) if the Eagles quarterback was on board. Hurts would have been an excellent story for the first season of the documentary, given his rise to stardom as he led the Eagles to LVII.  Not only did Hurts pa s on Season 1 of "Quarterback," but he also declined Season 2 as well."That time will come," Hurts said with a smile. "There's a lot of journey to be told and there's a lot left to unfold that will be told one day. That  Chauncey Billups Jersey time will come."The only focus for Hurts is how to make the Eagles better -- and to get them back to the Super Bowl. No team has reached back-to-back Super Bowls in the NFC since the Pascal Siakam Jersey  2013-14 . The last NFC team to lose the Super Bowl and then return the next season was the 1974-75.  Hurts is concentrating on the present, not reflecting on the past."Things have to happen if you wanna move forward. If you fail, you have to fail forward," Hurts said. "We know what our goals are, but it's a day-by-day proce s in that. Times like this, this is the time of the year that's very important for the foundation of what the team will be."We'll continue to go out there and compete. I'm excited to go out there and compete with these guys every day. We're gonna compete together and make each other better Kawhi Leonard Jersey ."This is the part of Hurts' journey that's untold. Perhaps someday he'll tell his story, but a championship comes first.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-19 19:00 , Processed in 0.105043 second(s), 16 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку