Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Former Bills punter Matt Araiza deeply gratified after prosecutors say he wasnt present at alleged gang rape

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-10-23 07:18:28 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Prosecutors on Tuesday said former Bills punter Matt Araiza was not present at a gang rape alleged to have taken place at his residence in October Ryan Rua Jersey  2021, when he was still enrolled at San Diego State.Tuesday's announcement provides further context to December news that Araiza would not face criminal charges after he and two SDSU teammates were accused of participating in the rape of a 17-year-old girl. Prosecutors at the time did not provide reasoning or inclusion of exculpatory evidence in announcing Araiza wouldn't be charged.A Ivan Rodriguez Jersey  sixth-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, Araiza is still involved in a civil case regarding the accusations against him. The graphic details of the suit, filed in August 2022, resulted in his release from Buffalo. He later went unclaimed on waivers as the suit and criminal investigation progre sed.MORE: Araiza i sued a statement to ProFootballTalk on Tuesday, saying he was thankful more facts have been released in regard to the accusations he faced:I am aware that the facts of this case have been made public. I am deeply gratified for the thorough work of the DAs office in San Diego and for all the witne ses that were willing to come forward and tell the truth. I am thankful that the facts of this case as provided by the witne Russell Wilson Jersey  ses will prove that what I have been saying from the beginning is, in fact, the truth.I can only hope that now people will a se s me on the facts and not what was falsely claimed in both the civil suit and in the pre s.I  Prince Fielder Jersey am beyond thankful for the unwavering support of both my family and friends. They have been a rock in what has been a very dark eight months for me. However, now that the truth is out, I am amazed by the thousands of emails and tweets supporting me. It has truly been a ble sing to know so many people have now judged me by the facts.MORE: His statement did not indicate whether he would attempt a return to the NFL. The only potential holdup in Araiza joining an NFL team now is public perception. Both Bills coach and general manager spoke out in the wake of accusations against the punter, with Beane saying at the time  Isiah Kiner-Falefa Jersey of his release that "this is bigger than football."Under the NFL's personal conduct policy, Araiza can't be punished because the allegations against him detailed an incident before he was drafted. Nor would the results of the civil case impact his ability to hold a roster spot.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-8 05:10 , Processed in 0.032981 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку