Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Tee Higgins says it feels good knowing Bills Damar Hamlin is OK Josh Allen shows support for Bengals WR

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-10-23 07:27:46 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Following the news that safety and that his "," wide receiver , whom Hamlin tackled prior to going  David Ortiz Jersey into cardiac arrest on "Monday Night Football, is in a much better place internally after the tragic on-field incident. Especially after speaking with Hamlin's mother."Everything's OK. He's Hamlin doing good, so I'm in a good place right now," Higgins said Thursday,. "Just telling me that she's Hamlin's mom thinking of me, praying for me, and things like that. She's telling me he's Hamlin OK and all positive stuff. ... It feels good knowing that he's OK and doing better makes me feel better inside."The 23-year-old wide receiver confirmed what almost everyone watching Monday's  Dustin Pedroia Jersey game between the Bills and Bengals was feeling: Continuing to play that game simply wasn't realistic or healthy for the players involved."It was hard," Higgins said. "Obviously wasn't in a place to play the rest of that game, so I'm kind of glad we didn't return to play."  However, Higgins and the rest of the Bengals are doing the best they can to zero in on their next opponent, the , with an AFC North division title on the line in Week 18."Obviously it's been hard, but I'm a profe sional football player at the end of the day, so I have to shift my focus to the Ravens and be prepared to win this game," Higgins said. "That's something that's hard to  Steven Wright Jersey forget about, but at the end of the day we are profe sional football players and we have a job to do. We just have to shift our focus on to the Ravens."Josh Allen, the face of the Bills' franchise, went out of his way Thursday as his pre s conference was winding down to get the me sage acro s that Hamlin's injury wasn't Higgins' fault in any way, calling it a "football play."    Josh Allen made it a  Tyler Thornburg Jersey point to show support for Tee Higgins as his pre s conference was ending  NFL on CBS  (@NFLonCBS)  "I do want to say one more thing," Allen said Thursday, raising his finger as he said it to get everyone's attention. "I haven't reached out to Tee Higgins , but I saw some stuff on  Babe Ruth Jersey Twitter. People should not be attacking him whatsoever, and I'm glad that Damar's family came out and said that. Hopefully, he found some relief today because that's a football play. I hope that he doesn't hold that upon himself because there's nothing else he could have done in that situation. I just wanted to say that, too."
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-7 19:04 , Processed in 0.044546 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку