Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Chiefs star to host Saturday Night Live Travis Kelce becomes just third NFL player in 15 years to land gig

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2023-10-23 07:45:54 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
Winning the Super Bowl comes with a lot of perks, and one of those perks for will be hosting "Saturday Night Live."The long-running NBC show that Kelce will be handling hosting duties on March 4. Kelce also shared the news during on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon."During the interview with Fallon, Kelce revealed the he was a big fan of "SNL" when he was younger."Growing up, I was a huge like Chris Farley, Will Ferrell, Fallon kind of guy growing up," Kelce said. "Yeah, I used to watch 'Saturday Night Live' with my mother and it's Paul George Jersey  an absolute honor and a privilege to be hosting 'SNL' March 4th."  Playing in the Super Bowl brings some serious pre sure, but so does hosting "SNL.""I am so nervous for that, oh my gosh," Kelce said of hosting.To calm Kelce's nerves, Fallon mentioned he had talked to "SNL" creator Lorne Micheals about Kelce's upcoming appearance."You are going to be so good," Fallon said. "I was talking to Lorne today, and I'm like, 'He's so charming and he can sing and he's fun and he's so good.'"  Speaking of Kelce's singing abilities, he spent the past  Avery Bradley Jersey few weeks belting out "Fight for your right" by the Beastie Boys, so Fallon had him sing it on the show.  . sings his pump-up song, "Fight For Your Right" by the !  The Tonight Show (@FallonTonight)  The song became Kelce's official anthem during the playoffs and he even sang it during the postgame at the Super Bowl.Although Kelce can sing, most of of the singing duties on March 4 will likely go to the musical guest, Kelsea Ballerini.  When NFL players show up to host the show, there are usually a couple of surprise appearances and it wouldn't be shocking Montrezl Harrell Jersey  at all if his mom or brother were to make a cameo. It also wouldn't be surprising to see make an appearance.The hosting gig won't be Kelce's first time on TV. Back in 2016, he was the star of "Catching Kelce," which was a dating show on E!.  One of  Patrick Beverley Jersey the best shows ever."Catching Kelce" Save the Whales Jersey Jackas_s (@Oldglorycries)  As for "SNL," although multiple NFL players have hosted the show during its 48-year run, it's not something that happens very often. Kelce will become just the third player over the past 15 years to be given hosting duties. The last NFL player to host was , Louis Williams Jersey  who was on the show in February 2020. Before that, "SNL" hadn't invited an NFL player to host since in . Besides Manning and Watt, the only two NFL players to host the show since 2000 are (April 2005) and (March 2007).  Even though we haven't seen many NFL players host the show, Kelce will still have a high bar to meet, and that bar was mostly set by Peyton Manning, who pulled off multiple hilarious skits during his hosting job in 2007. You can watch.  As Kelce said, you can catch him hosting "SNL" on March 4.
Click here Click here Click here
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-5 02:36 , Processed in 0.036584 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку