Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Jarry celebrated for racking up Penguins' & #x 27; 1st goalie objective

[Скопировать ссылку]

After a goal from 175 feet away, Pittsburgh Penguins Tristan Jarry goalie may have to transform his name to Tristan Farry. Jarry racked up a vacant internet goal from his very own crease Thursday in a 4 2 win against the Tampa florida Bay Lightning. According to NHL side data, the empty web shot went 175 feet, took a trip at a full throttle of 55. 76 mph and covered 148 Mark Friedman Jersey. 7 feet while air-borne, and maxed out at 16. 4 feet above the ice. Last period, Linus Ullmark of the Boston Bruins racked up a goalie goal that clocked in at 53. 24 miles per hour, had an airborne range of 132. 9 feet and a max height of 15 feet. " It was sort of an ideal situation,' Jarry stated.  'They discarded it precisely web and I didn't even need to quit it.  I simply shot it exactly on the fly and it finished up going in. ' For the very first time in Pittsburgh Penguins history, we have a GOALIE OBJECTIVE! He became the 14th different goalie to score in NHL background, and the nine to do by firing the puck right into the internet.  Ullmark scored in the Bruins' 3 1 win at the Vancouver Canucks last period on Feb.  25.  With the best strike, Jarry triggered a huge party with colleagues and on social networks.  GOALIE GOALS GOALKEEPER HUGS Jarry is an old hat at scoring objectives dating to his time with Wilkes Barre Scranton of the American Hockey Organization.  Tristan Jarry, who racked up a goal in the American Hockey Organization with the WBSPenguins in 2018, has actually come to be the initial goaltender to rack up a goal in penguins background.  The Penguins affiliate even provided the minute the complete meme treatment Andrei Kuzmenko Jersey.  Also Penguins captain Sidney Crosby, who has seen many points during his time in the League, was amazed.  Crosby on Jarry'' s goalie goal: "It'' s cool.  I mean, to be a part of that you know, you see it happen, but I'' ve never seen it online and belonged of it.  I'' m actually satisfied for him.  It'' s pretty cool down to see. "" Jarry of course obtained the initial NHL goal treatment from the team.  Tristan Jarry, NHL goal scorer.  And who understands, perhaps that puck collection obtains added to in the future.  

Canucks Store

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-5-21 05:47 , Processed in 0.033497 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку