Новый одесский форум ОдессаМАМА.net

Забыли пароль?
Печать Назад Вперед

Pete Carroll says its awesome Seahawks get to play former quarterback

[Скопировать ссылку]
Перейти к сообщениям
Топикстартер
Опубликовано 2024-8-14 03:42:53 | Сообщения автора Награда за ответ |по убыванию |Режим чтения
The and longtime franchise quarterback are beginning new chapters in 2022. However, the first pages of these new chapters will include the same characters, as Wilson returns to Seattle to take on his former team in Week 1.Wilson was traded to the in exchange for multiple picks and two players, despite the Seahawks knowing they would Tony Bradley Jersey  have to play their former quarterback in 2022. The NFL schedule-makers wasted no time locking in the matchup, as they put this important contest on Monday night of Week 1. How does Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll feel about playing his former quarterback in the season opener? He's all for it."I thought it was awesome," Carroll said, via .It's probably beneficial for both the Broncos and the Seahawks Rayjon Tucker Jersey  to play in the first game of the regular season. Instead of having to look ahead to what promises to be an emotional matchup, both sides can get it out of the way early. Additionally for the Seahawks, the Broncos are expected to make a big leap with Wilson. Maybe playing them Week 1 gives Seattle a solid chance before Denver hits its stride with its new signal-caller.  "I do have as much information as you can have," Carroll said about facing Wilson. "I've probably never known a player any closer than knowing Ru s, his quarterbacking, and his playing and his mentality and all of that. He knows me, too. He knows us Georges Niang Jersey . So, we'll see what happens."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     While the Broncos are expected Karl Malone Jersey  to be much improved with Wilson at quarterback, the Seahawks are predicted by many to be one of the worst teams in the league. Carroll doesn't see it that way. He likes his squad, and he's ready to see what they can do in 2022."I'm really excited about this team," Carroll said. "I love the makeup. I love the way that they've come together from way back when. I love the leadership. I love the speed. I love our style in all aspects. And now we need to go out and show it and live up to that. My expectations are very high."  If Wilson defeats Seattle on Monday night, he would have beaten . The Rudy Gobert Jersey  other team to have yet to lose to Wilson is the -- who play the Broncos twice this year. This season, Wilson could become just the fifth quarterback in NFL history to defeat every NFL team.
Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Правила начислений

Теги|Черный список|Архив|Версия для КПК|OdessaMama.net

GMT+3, 2024-9-21 12:47 , Processed in 0.034364 second(s), 15 queries .

Created by Net-Tuning.com

© 2012-2015 All rights reserved.

Быстрый ответ Вернуться к началу Назад к списку